Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Away from Home....02/25/07

This pic shows my feelings very well when I landed in SFO this past sunday. Overcast, grey, rainy, windy , wet.....and list just goes on...!

My personal plans went out of window....( missed attending friend's sis wedding, had to cancel my flights and instead booked for (US) , missed snowfall at Mukteshwar....!!
Got sick on arrival (sort of mix of hay fever/ sinus....arghhh...!)

Do you I see a faint glimmer of sunshine.....????

Today morning it was quite bright and weather really behaved very well for us.......!!
Hope it stays that way....!!

6 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Aaah get well soon. When are you coming back ?

Yeah, that picture shows my mood as well.

Take care. BTW, Holi is on 4th.

Bendtherulz said...

Hey Cuckoo - Next week and yeah I know will miss colors of Holi...! I am the official photographer for our appartment building parties...so I hope people in India are missing me...lol...!

I hope your mood gets better....you are a fighter...you will jump back...! Tk care

Ash said...

Lovely image. I like the lighting!

Kalyan Panja said...

Well captured shot!
the clouds are amazing.

Bendtherulz said...

Thanks Ash and Kalyan for your appreciation for the photo...!

cindy said...

do you find landing in SFO freaky as i do?! getting lower, lower...nothing but water, still just water...still no land, just water, but getting lower, then FINALLY land, and then touchdown on the runway!!! :O o.k., i hate ALL the plane landings and takeoffs! but i guess if you land safely, it is all good landings!