Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Few places where we use to have Dinner


- This place was my fav for obvious reasons -
a) Food was delicious and you could try flavored Shi-sha.( I couldn't stop laughing when I saw a Multivitamin shisha...lol...??? - I don't think this is available in India.)
b) After having dinner , my expression was equally if not more like that Camel :-)

check the website -www.shishandis.de

- Monkey !


- This place was where we made cake of ourselves. We made this cute movie....we were the Star...lol....this place had the belt where food was moving . My boss ( Smart lady ...she turned towards right and went to the ordering area for take away...)
We idiots (and leading the pack was me)...who turned to left.....( I am weird in certain direction logic....) and just imagine we are moving along the belt movement...and looking for our boss....by the time we completed full circle ....and joined her...she was laughing ( read embarrassed!!)
- Sushi was awesome.....!!

2 comments:

Ash said...

Interesting :-)

Cuckoo said...

Lollll you are funny.

Yeah, have come back and thanks for all your wishes. My travel blog is up. :) Hopefully the other one will also start breathing.