Friday, February 2, 2007

DANKE SCHOEN - I

Some pics from my trip in January 07 in Germany.


@ Boarding the train from Frankfurt station for other city - Hannover.I have to admit it was quite convenient and since the day we travelled it was real sunny. It was good to see the typical German countryside.

- Pic taken from the window.




- These 2 shots were taken from moving train and its not easy. You get - poles....warehouse...branches...and tunnel...lol....before I got this "Near Pefect shot".
I loved the clouds chasing each other, distant houses , open pastures......!

3 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Train journeys are so adorable abroad very unlike indian one. :))
You reminded me of my such train journeys there.

Everything is so beautiful & clean out there.. from platforms, to trains, their punctuality, the countryside landscape... :))))

Yes, you are right. It is very difficult to take pictures from trains moving at that speed. I was going through some of my pictures taken from the train, I don't think any of them is fit for this place.

Good, nice pictures. :))

Kalyan Panja said...

Beautiful shots!

Bendtherulz said...

Hey Cuckoo - Thx for your lovely comments. I am glad this post & pics elicited good memories for you.
Yeah cleanliness was something which really impresses me out there.

Thanks Kalyan for dropping by.